You are here
Head- HR Business Partner (Leading telecommunications giant)
- Leadership role involving managing strategic business decisions from end to end
- Multiple stakeholder management Excellent career growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications added value services provider to multiple mobile operators across the globe with presence in 90 countries and known for its aggressive and progressive approach. They are looking to hire a Head - HR Business Partner to lead their strategic vertical on PAN India basis.
As a Head HR Business Partner reporting into the HR Head you will be responsible for-
- Work closely with business heads and their support teams to understand existing HR practices and analyse the needs to provide adequate and timely solutions.
- Partner effectively in managing the end-to-end recruitment process (including working on tools) of attracting and on-boarding the right talent thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time.
- Provide support on the existing client population to ensure effective HR coverage through development and implementation of effective communication processes internally/externally.
- Hands on experience in talent development to facilitate in identifying and deploying talent effectively.
- Also work closely with the Business Heads and department leaders across CoE's to build people capability.
- Drive HR employee engagement initiatives internally that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
- Close interaction and providing active support to HR Head, business heads on strategies around compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards and recognition's etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and lead the team to execute coordinated annual year-end compensation process for the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Should have worked in IT/ITes product companies for 6-8 years as a HR Business Partner only
- An MBA Batch of 2006-2008 would be an ideal fit (only candidates from TISS, IIM, XLRI, SCMHRD, IMT Ghaziabad, MDI, FMS should apply)
- Should have worked with MNC's only and possess excellent global exposure.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be in a business partner lead role with end to end business management.
- The organization offers excellent career growth to performers.