You are here
Head-Health care Analytics
- High Visibility
- Exposure to work with Global 2000 firms
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Management Consulting firms with strong competence in areas like strategy, technology, operations and industry. They serve Global 2000 companies across diverse areas like Healthcare, Telecom, Information, Entertainment, Media, BFSI, Aviation, Technology, and Public Sector organizations.
As the Head-Health care Analytics you will :
- Demonstrate active, effective leadership by inspiring a vision, motivating a person to excel and cultivating the firm values.
- Actively co-ordinate with partners across multiple lines of consumer businesses to help grow the firm's bottom line.
- Source, recruit, hire, train and develop talent
- Provide inputs and Analytics support to teams developing applications that would be useful for Analytics engagements in Healthcare support.
- Provide thought leadership and oversee firm development and Management activities
The Successful Applicant
As a Successful Applicant for Head-Health care Analytics you need to have:
- Over 12 years of experience in analytics with atleast 5 years in Healthcare Analytics
- B.Tech./B.E./Master's Degree/M.Phil./MBA from Tier I institutes like IITs, IIMs, DSE with relevant experience
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Leadership, Team management and Decision making skillset
- Experience in Data Analytics tools such as SAS, R, SPSS, Machine Learning
- Exposure to BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects would be a plus
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity based out of Mumbai city to develop your career within one of the prestigious firms as the Head-Health care Analytics. An opportunity to work with fast paced and innovative environment along with a group of world class entrepreneurial professionals. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.