You are here
Head Global Medical Information for a Phama MNC Giant
Head Global Medical Information
*Large team with a large Pharma Giant
About Our Client
- One of the largest Pharmaceutical MNC in the world.
- Currently looking to hire Medical Information Lead for their Global team
- Manage and Lead development of Global Medical Information Team for the company.
- Lead the development and review of Global Documents based on available evidence ensuring comprehensive, high quality, scientifically correct and consistent medical information.
- Accountable for medical information global database accuracy and completeness.
- Overall accountable for medical information and communication responsibilities, e.g. escalated enquiry management, to meet Regional, CPO, and Franchise needs while fostering optimal use of Novartis products.
- People Management
- Project Management - Lead priority setting, workload distribution and resource planning to ensure adequate assignment of resource to projects.
- Support in developing standards and benchmarks for identified brands related to Medical Information by collaborating with key stakeholders from Franchises, Regions, Medical Affairs, Divisions and Country Pharma Organisations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience.
- MBBS/ PhD
- Prior experience of handling large teams is a MUST
What's on Offer
Multi-Pronged offer with a Wealth of opportunities.
- Attractive compensation
- Work with a Pharmaceutical MNC with a Global reach
- People management Opportunity