You are here
Head - Franchise Expansion - Global Coaching/Training Institute
- Work with a leading institute in India
- Lead the pan India franchise expansion role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading training and coaching institutes in hospitality, travel and entertainment in India. They have a solid presence in India, South East Asia, Middle Wast and Africa and are one of the oldest and best known names in their industry. They are currently on expansion mode and are looking for someone to head the expansion initiatives pan India.
Reporting to the CEO, this role would be responsible for:
- Pan India franchise expansion
- Lining up and meeting new franchise prospects and building a pipeline
- Understanding franchise capability from financial, operational and overall perspective
- Working closely with franchise owners to ensure consistent experience and service delivery
- Generating new franchise leads through a variety of mediums - newspaper advertisements, digital media, mass media, conventions and other business development opportunities
- Ensuring franchise expansion targets are delivered
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would come with at least 12 years of relevant work experience in franchise operations and expansion, from education / coaching / QSR or other industries. A thorough knowledge of franchise operations, financial and other parameters for the same, would be a must. Excellent business development skills, and a proven expertise with getting new business on board, coupled with great communication skills, are ideal.
What's on Offer
Apart from attractive remuneration, you would be spearheading the organization's current efforts to expand their already strong presence in the Indian market, to more regions and territories. You would also build a blueprint for their growth in other countries globally and work directly with senior leadership to achieve the same.