You are here
Head of Finance
- Decision making authority
- Expanding setup
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational firm growing at a fast pace. In line with their global expansion, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Heading the finance function, you shall be responsible for-
- Spearheading the entire finance and accounting functions of the company, streamlining and setting policies and procedures to facilitate the company's vigorous business expansion plans.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating the company's finance and accounting activities, including financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, general ledger accounting, cost accounting, and accounts payable/receivable.
- Statutory return (TDS, Service tax, VAT) and compliance and liaise with external auditors
- Prepare critical reports for top management on a monthly basis.
- Ensure timely closure of books of accounts on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ensure timely disbursement of employee benefits and rewards i.e. payroll & incentive
- Manage investor relations and advocate stringent policies & procedures
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 10+ years of experience, primarily in Financial Control, FP&A and Taxation. Big 4 experience is a big plus. You must have strong communication skills and should be able to take decisions independently.
What's on Offer
Work with one of the leading companies in the industry worldwide in a strategic role