You are here
Head of Finance role with a leading renewable energy firm
Opportunity to be a part of, and contribute to a fantastic growth story
Opportunitty to lead the finance function of a highly dynamic organization
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the renewable energy space. Having grown at a rapid pace during the course of last two years, the firm has been able to increase its installations by more than 50 times over the said duration. With further approvals of 4 times their current business size, our client is also known for the strong brand, organizational culture and ethos that they have built up.
As the finance controller (Head of Finance) , you shall be working as a business enabler (Partner to the CEO & COO to grow the business without compromising on the controls & compliances) and will be handling the following:-
- Controllership: Accounting, reporting, and upgrading internal controls, systems and processes
- Audits: Oversee Statutory & Internal Audits
- MIS & Business planning: Own the entire financial planning & analysis, budgeting, forecasting, MIS, and project controls for the pan-India operations of the organization
- Treasury: Supervise and oversee the treasury function which shall include managing daily cash flows, dealing with consortium of banks, LCs, BGs & work closely with the internal commercial & VC / PE team
- Accounts payable: Lead the payments function for a projects based business which shall include sub-functions like vendor payments, employee claims and payments related to TDS among other things
- Taxation: Work closely with tax consultants and ensuring tax benefit claims via various channels. This shall also involve pro-actively ensuring organizational preparedness for Tax assessments
- Regulatory Compliances: comprehend and act on the compliances specific to this industry
- Business partnership: Identify & evaluate opportunities to further the growth of the organization both from a top-line & bottom-line perspective
The Successful Applicant
You shall be a Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance - Tier 1 B Schools only) with circa 15 years of post qualification work experience coming in ideally from a project based industry with experience of managing multiple entities / SPVs (examples of the same could include Real Estate, Infrastructure, Conglomerates, Energy et al). You shall have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor the finance & accounts team while maintaining a cordial relationship with all the other key stakeholders ensuring progression in a synchronized common direction.
As an interface between finance and other teams, you shall be a solution-oriented individual and thrive in an ambiguous environment with the ability to manage crises when required.
What's on Offer
Ideal opportunity for finance professionals to be a part of the market leaders of one of the fastest growing industries. The organization takes pride in hiring the best professional in each team and has built up an firm offering great peer to peer learning, working ambience and ethos.