You are here
Head of Finance role for a garment production co. (Faridabad)
- Job opportunity to lead the finance function of a garment producing concern
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a part of a large global group that is listed on one of the most well known stock indices of the world and has presence in over 100 countries with more than a 100 year old history. The garment production facility is rapidly growing with circa 500,000 garments being produced on an annual basis at the moment with plans to scale it up to 2,000,000 in the next few years. Their corporate office, like their production facility is based out of Faridabad and are looking for a finance professional to take charge of the finance team
Reporting in to the regional group CFO with a dotted line reporting in to the India Managing director, the successful candidate shall be responsible for spearheading the growth of the organization from a finance stand point. The job will entail:-
- Maintain strong internal controls: the organization has a zero tolerance policy for non compliance and is looking forward to highly ethical individuals to join them
- Chalk out the budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis plans both for the short term as well as the long term
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to further the growth of the organization in the region
- Manage the entire AP & AR process
- Take care of transfer pricing
The Successful Applicant
You will be a chartered accountant with between 10-15 years of post qualification experience in multinational firms and will have a strong track record in a controllership profile. You will be an individual with a strong personality and excellent communication skills who is expected to raise red flags with regards to all non compliance to the senior management along with an action plan. You will also have a strong track record in budgeting, forecasting and FP&A cycles along with excellent knowledge of AP, AR & Transfer Pricing. Ideal candidates will be working at an exporting firm.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to head the finance function of a multinational organization that is rapidly scaling up operations. The role (post performance evaluation) also presents the opportunity to take up opportunities abroad or take up cluster roles within the group company.