You are here
Head of finance function with a fast growing MNC (Delhi)
- Opportunity to head the finance function of a multinational in India
- Opportunity to steer the growth of a rapidly growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore based multinational group, that is selling its products in both the B2B and via FMCG distributors. In a decade long history in India, the organization has made rapid strides and has started specialist verticals catering to different business needs of its clients / customers. The role would be with one of their new verticals, started in 2010 and is now having a topline around 150 crores.
The job will entail:-
- Leading a team of circa 15 employees and overseeing the overall accounting, reporting, consolidations, taxation, FP&A and audit piece of the organization in India
- Improve the efficiency of internal controls and processes and also implement new ones to facilitate the growth of the business
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to capture further market share
- Deal with stakeholders, both external and internal
- Reporting to the president of the organization, you will be in-charge of the overall finance function of the business unit
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the role will a chartered accountant with between 12-17 years of post qualification work experience in a product based industry, having strong technical and business acumen. You will have strong work experience on SAP, accounting, reporting, taxation (knowledge of transfer pricing is a must) along with a credible background in partnering with businesses to facilitate the growth of the organization.
What's on Offer
An ideal opportunity for finance controllers / CFOs to further their career by joining a rapidly growing multinational organization.