You are here
Head- Finance and Operations
- An opportunity to lead the finance and operations function for an MNC
- The chance to grow with a new entrant in the medical devices space
About Our Client
Our client is a Swiss MNC in the Pharmaceutical space. They are over 60 years old and employ over 3500 people. They operate in a niche and fast growing segment within the Medical Devices space and their products are available in over 70 countries. They have recently decided to invest in India and are looking for a team to lead these efforts.
Reporting into the Country Manager, India you will be responsible for:
- All financial and fiscal management aspects of entities in India
- Overseeing all financial functions including financial accounting, planning and reporting and some other operational functions such as administration, logistics, human resources and information technology
- Supports the ongoing implementation and further transformation of a privately owned business into a subsidiary of a MNC
- Responsible for internal and external financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with legal reporting, accounting and tax requirements as well as corporate reporting standards (IFRS)
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process (budget, latest estimates, forecasts) in conjunction with the Country Manager
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Manage, analyse and improve processes and systems
- Lead the ERP transformation process from the current local ERP
The Successful Applicant
You should be a qualified CA with a minimum of 12 years of post-qualification experience. Your experience should predominantly be with manufacturing organisations where you have lead a the Finance team. You should have strong knowledge in the areas of Accounting, Business Planning, Logistics, Administration, Human Resources and IT.
You should have strong exposure to IFRS and hands on experience in SAP BW, FICO. Additional knowledge on SAP SD/MM would be an advantage.
Experience in working in a global matrix organisation. Candidates with international exposure and/or assignments are a plus
What's on Offer
An opportunity to head the Finance and Operations vertical and help set up the India business for a pharmaceutical MNC