You are here
Head - E-Commerce
- Implement business strategies to develop profitable business
- Managing the P&L responsibilities of E-Commerce business
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Global MNC in the Technology Distribution space, alongside a Global presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. They are poised to challenge the Industry with some distinct and innovative work in their space, and need a strong person to head the E-commerce business to fuel and sustain the growth for the organization.
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for defining overall strategy and ensuring that it is in line with the company's vision.
- Ability to analyze, develop, boost, and maintain product listing position based on marketplace, competitor, and customer research.
- Managing the P&L responsibilities of E Commerce business.
- Performing on post-launch sales analytics and developing effective merchandising strategies.
- Understanding of consumer behavior and online conversion funnel and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Managing inventory and establishing control to ensure organization is operating at the highest level of performance based on the key performance matrix.
- Organizing product promotions and making advertising decisions.
- Ensuring improved online transaction and working with shipping companies to reduce delivery/transportation costs.
- Responsible for budget planning, layout of e-commerce, planning teams across the hierarchy and leveraging the existing systems.
- Coordinating with product development team to prepare an effective schedule for projects and ensuring compliance to the same.
- Supervising all product designing and ensuring compliance with all product guidelines and co ordinating with Direct Channels and improving all market strategies and incorporating the latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
- Developing a social media strategy and implementing all marketing campaigns and preparing newsletters.
- Designing and preparing reports for all e-business matrixes for various online platforms and achieving all growth objectives and developing enhancements to direct supply network.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a candidate with 10-15 years of strong experience of working with an E-Commerce marketplace setup. You have a customer mindset with a leadership quality. Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Strong working knowledge of E-commerce management along with knowledge of digital marketing. Strong OEM relationships will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment in Head - E-commerce position, that will challenge you with the opportunities to define new ways of strategizing business, while continuously improving on the processes that have made the business successful.