You are here
Head - Digital marketing
- Manage end to end responsibility as a senior business resource
- Work directly with Management Team and drive business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is India's first hybrid digital personal loans platform and institutional marketplace. They have a solid capital partnerships which allows them to decide whom to lend to, when they want to. An innovative player, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering a scalable lending stack to power a best-in-class product and experience.
In this role, reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing performance marketing end to end
- Grow the volume of new customers to the business, at the right price - by delivering complex digital customer acquisition activities with a robust test and learn programme.
- Responsible for managing large customer acquisition budgets
- Lead the development and be accountable for the implementation of customer acquisition strategy.
- Monitor all levels of acquisition funnel; analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and take action to improve overall acquisition metrics
- Creating content & managing SEO/ SEM
- Design, build and maintain our digital media presence
- Devising strategies, developing and managing Social Media Brand including all Promotions and Campaigns
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Create Social Media Campaigns as per business objectives
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in social media marketing.
- Measure and report performance of all Social Media marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Brand marketing experience (would be a good to have
The Successful Applicant
To succeed as the Head of Digital Marketing you must be exceptionally performance driven, digitally savvy, analytical, and able to manage a project to a timeline and budget, but you must also be a creative mind, someone that can help to create engaging, exciting communications. Your strong communication skills will stand you in good stead but the following are also essential:
- 5 -10 years of relevant experience in digital and multi-channel customer acquisition with strong experience of PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display & Mobile marketing. Strong mathematical skills and statistical knowledge
- Proactive, innovative with budget management and outstanding organizational and analytical skills in leading projects from inception through to implementation and completion
- Experience increasing conversion rates and a proven track record for acquiring new customers
- Significant business-to-consumer experience focused in online marketing, campaign development and management, and customer acquisition
- Experience with analytics tools and someone committed to customer needs consideration, incorporating organizational goals, and forming part of a team that wants to create an experience able to inspire brand loyalty and drive site conversion.
- Ability to plan for and use resources efficiently and always look for ways to reduce costs, create accurate and realistic budgets, and track and adjusts budgets.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with fast paced and innovative organization that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.