You are here
Head - Debt Management | Leading Business Conglomerate
- Excellent opportunity to head the Debt Management for a reputed Corporate
- Leadership role with a well reputed market leading name
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top business conglomerates in India, established for more than 90 years and having diverse business presence across media, entertainment, packaging, infrastructure & integrated utilities, education, precious metals and the technology sector. With worldwide operations and a workforce of over 12000 employees, it is a multi-billion dollar group with market capitalization of over USD 6 billion of group's listed companies having strong national and international presence.
As the Head - Debt Management, you will be primarily responsible for the handling debt solutions across various entities of the group. The role will include:
- Execution of debt finance transactions with banks/NBFCs/financial institutions
- Building new and maintaining existing relationships with various banks, mutual funds, NBFCs and other institutional investors
- Execution of debt syndication/restructuring requirements
- Participating in formulation and implementation of project policies and strategies and recommending course of actions to other stakeholders
- Interacting with and influencing senior stakeholders across the group
The Successful Applicant
- Atleast 15 years of relevant experience in debt syndications, debt restructuring, credit appraisal, credit research, project appraisal or corporate finance (banks, NBFCs, funds, or rating agencies)
- CA/Engineer MBA in Finance from a top tier institution
- Relevant experience across domestic and foreign currency syndicated loans. A deep understanding of corporate credit and project finance with ability to structure deals is essential
- The candidate should have strong relationships across Indian and Foreign Banks at senior levels to be able to drive deals.
- Strong financial analysis and extensive expertise in valuation
- Willingness to participate in field visits to our clients across the country to understand the business and operational model.
- Ability to stretch oneself and work under pressure, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- Leadership skills and ability to work in cross functional teams would be desirable
What's on Offer
Lead a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.