You are here
Head - Customer Success
- Manage end to end responsibility as a senior business resource with a team
- Work directly with the CEO and drive business strategy
About Our Client
Our client is India's new age Internet of Things (IoT) organization with a vision to become largest provider of Electronic Surveillance. An innovative player, our client puts exceptional focus on delivering a best in class technological solutions to their clients.
In this role, reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be:
- Internal champion and be the Voice of the Customer within the organization
- Incumbent must help build a culture towards Customer Delight and Customer Success in the Company and become a trusted advisor of the Customer
- The incumbent will build on the existing Internal Process Perspective around Customer Retention within the organization
- Drive maximum adoption E surveillance solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities through high value relationship with clients ( Bank /Retail/Warehouse ).
- Drive operational performance goals with all Operational Heads and ensure target achievement in terms of renewals and retention to maximize revenue and minimize cancellations.
- Work with the Product Head for creating the Product Roadmap and bring back feedback from the Customer to the Product Team
- Work with Revenue Assurance and Finance to forecast Revenue
- Work with the Vision Circle to meet Company Vision of becoming the No. 1 E surveillance Company by 2020. Assist in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic vision of the company.
- Work with Sales to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell into existing accounts
- Develop excellent understanding of the E surveillance solutions and how they apply to enable customers' business processes, thereby realizing their business objectives.
- Serve as the executive escalation point for account satisfaction issues. Must have Ability to prioritize and focus on customer impact, expectations, and revenue/cost and engage with senior executives at client and companies end
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the Customer Success Function.
- Build on going customer relationships to drive renewals, maximize timely renewals and up sell to the client.
- Will own resolution of client issues acting independently.
- Drives Projects, Service and Monitoring Stakeholders towards SLA adherence and maximizing revenue
- Will coach and develop a team of skilled Customer Success Managers to deliver outstanding results around customer renewal and retention, customer satisfaction and growth of account portfolios (bank, retail, warehouse).
- Engaging with Senior/C suite executives across the customer base to advance relationships understanding of how solutions can continue to meet the customer's business needs.
- Effectively work in collaboration with the banking and retails sales teams to establish growth in customer accounts. Take complete responsibility for the health of customer accounts, understand customers business objectives and risks
The Successful Applicant
Looking for a diversity profile with preferably 15 years of professional experience with at least 5 years in Customer Success / Account Management/Relationship Management with Customers.
- Must be a mature candidate who can handle internal stakeholders and external client with maturity
- Must have experience managing high level client relationships and escalations.
- Passion for servicing customers to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written).
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Role requires incumbent to travel often across India to meet customers several times a month.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with fast paced and innovative organization that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay