You are here
Head of Credit Policy
- Strategic role to head credit policy across all products offered
- Leadership role with a reputed NBFC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and fast growing NBFC backed by a reputed brand. They have businesses across SME, Retail, Mortgages, Vehicle and Personal loans and have extensive presence across India. They are looking for a Head of Credit Policy for all products across the organization.
As the Head of Credit Policy, you will be reporting to the Chief Risk Officer and will be responsible for drafting or designing lending norms / rates / policies for all products across the company. This would include credit policies and norms across SME loans, Loans against Property, Loans against Securities, Vehicle loans and Personal loans.
- You would ensure that the customer portfolio meets the quality measures.
- You would be responsible for planning policies and products for relevant geographies across India.
- You would also manage internal stakeholders in addition to regulators and governing bodies.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a MBA (top tier B School) / CA (first attempt) with at least 15+ years of experience with a bank or a NBFC in a Credit Risk and Policy formulation role
- You will have 4+ years of experience as Head of Credit Policy for a significant business and would have headed a team of over 10
- You will have sound knowledge of lending products and policies for SME and Retail businesses
- You will have the ability to influence and drive stakeholders
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team of a fast growing NBFC
The organization offers excellent career growth with market leading remuneration