You are here
Head of Compliance
- Established Setup
- Fast paced growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading NBFC with operations in more than 80 cities in India. They are an esteemed brand within the industry and always strive to recruit the best talent. They are looking for a seasoned compliance professional for their setup in Mumbai.
Reporting to the CFO, you shall be responsible for:
- RBI compliance with respect to NBFCs, including monthly/ periodical filing of returns, data submission with RBI/BSE/NSE as per guidelines and circulars issued by RBI from time to time
- Ensuring compliance related with other statutes like CERSAI, CIBIL, Cash Transaction Reporting, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with direct & indirect taxation like advance tax payments, service tax returns, VAT returns etc.
- Ensuring compliance with listing agreement with BSE/NSE
- Ensuring compliance with Companies Act & relevant compliance
- Monitoring the circulars and notifications published by RBI and other regulatory authority, understand the implications of the same and ensure the same is communicated to all the stakeholders effectively and in a timely manner
- Quarterly review of all the compliances of the Company
- Ensuring that all the changes made in the SOPs/Policies of the Company are adopted and approved by the Board
- Should have handled RBI Inspection
The Successful Applicant
- You are Qualified CA/MBA with 8+ years of experience in compliance
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, taxation is a must
- You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and directly work with senior stakeholders.