You are here
Head - Compliance (Global Services Leader)
- An opportunity to lead the Compliance function for a leading Services giant.
- Must have exposure in FCPA, Audit, UK Anti-Bribery Act, Forensic Investigations
About Our Client
The Fortune 500 organisation is known for it's strong track record in the niche service sector they operate into. With a presence across the globe, more than 30,000 talented and driven employees and innovative approach, the organisation is aiming to capitalise upon the high-growth Indian market.
The role reports to the Regional Head of Audit & Compliance. The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Working as the key business partner to handle compliance issues across the board. Lead and supervise the planning and implementation for the audit plan while identifying risks along with their mitigation strategies.
- Lead investigations with regards to harassment, fraud, ethics, whistle-blowing et cetera.
- Improve policies and processes in place by working with different process heads by pro-active identification and implementation of best practices.
- Provide training to different stakeholders/process-owners to ensure compliance while managing systems and processes across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate MUST meet following criteria:
- He/she should be having at least 12-15 years of experience post qualification as a Chartered Accountant.
- Pure consulting/Big 4 background will not be enough, the candidate MUST have industry exposure.
- Experience in handling cases/investigations related to FCPA, Fraud, Whistle-blowing, UK Anti-bribery act et cetera. Knowledge in Labour compliance will be advantageous.
- Must have exposure in planning, designing and implementation of internal audit plan.
- Should be willing to travel.
- Experience in training is a MUST-Have.
- Open to all industries. Experience of working in BFSI, Healthcare, Alcobev/FMCG sector would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is intrigued by the idea of leading the Compliance function for a large, complex and growing organisation with a global scale and ambitious plans for India. This position comes with a wide scope, an excellent opportunity to business partner on a national and regional scale and an opportunity to contribute to a growing setup while getting rewarded for the same.