You are here
Head Company Secretary and Compliance
- Leadership Position
- Fast track growth
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing organisation looking to go public in next 12-18 months.
- The secretarial function encompassing preparation of agenda, convening and conducting meetings of the Board of Directors along with other interactions with financial institutions and regulatory authorities
- Solely responsible for all compliance related matters under Ministry of corporate affairs, Securities laws, SEBI, RBI Rules and Regulations, FEMA, and all other applicable Acts
- Act as a confidante and interpret laws for the Board of Directors to help formulate corporate policies as required based the impact on the company performance.
- Vigil mechanism - Act as Interface between Audit Committee and Employers and further resolve any queries, complaints from statutory authorities like SEBI etc.
- Liaise across all internal business units and establish code of conduct for senior management and
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be a Company Secretary by Qualification
- 15+ years of overall post qualification experience
- Candidate must have significant experience in a listed entity (Ideally Indian Corporates)
- LL.B qualification preferred but not a must
- Prior IPO experience is preferred
What's on Offer
Leadership position with a fast growing organisation