You are here
Head Commercial Leasing Mumbai
- Senior role with a portfolio company of a leading global private equity fund
- Opportunity to contribute at a national level
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global private equity fund. The role is based with one pf their portfolio companies having a multi city presence in the commercial real estate side
Reporting to the CEO of Customer Relationship your responsibilities will include
- Independently structure leasing offers, negotiating, co-operating with legal advisers to close leasing contracts.
- Participate in early phases of projects with market and leasing input in design and product definition.
- Represent the company and act as a good example, both internally and externally, in accordance with the values, ethical guidelines and management systems of the company
- Work with a passionate and synergistic local team, in establishing and executing a joint vision and strategy for the successful execution of development projects.
- Be proactive and developing an extensive network of contacts with focus on the local brokerage and tenant community needed within the local real estate market to achieve success in leasing efforts.
- Full marketing and leasing responsibility for several projects in close co-operation with senior management
- Participate with knowledge and input for operational and strategic decisions on the local market in line with business plan and the local market vision/strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have an MBA degree preferably from a Tier-I college. You must have a minimum of 15 years work experience. Currently should be working in a leasing role for a large scale commercial site on the developer side.
The candidate should possess effective interpersonal skills, strong negotiating and presentation skills. You must also have a high degree of initiative, independent judgement, strong analytical and problem solving abilities along with the ability to interpret and understand legal clauses/document
You should work well under pressure and have the ability to meet deadlines consistently
What's on Offer
You will be working with a global private equity player and will have exposure to complete Indian market