You are here
Head: Business Finance (FP&A)
Head Business Finance, Financial planning and analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading and fastest growing players in the life insurance sector.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the preparation of Financial plan and operating budget at roll-up and department levels
- Provide forecast and monthly variance analysis to identify areas of concern
- Monthly analysis of sales and actual vs budgeted expenses and provide financial and analytical support to all levels of management
- Analysis of operating results and evaluate performance against brand objectives.
a. Monitoring the key parameters of the business.
b. Draft consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyse trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditure and other related areas.
c. Implement Financial planning recommendations by developing key performance indicators and trend analysis with recommendations to assist in improving cost efficiencies within the company.
d. Monitor Market trends
- Create financial models to analyse various business opportunities and cost savings initiatives
Partner with operating unit heads and provide business guidance
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA or CFA with 12-15 years of relevant experience in financial planning and analysis. You should have experience in business performance analysis and in providing strategic inputs to the management to assist the business.
Strong analytical skills and ability to provide inputs to improve business strategy, performance and productivity, coupled with a good understanding of the general financial product landscape are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be interacting with the top management team of a leading company in a fast growing space, and part of the leadership team and the decision making process
- Best in class compensation + bonus