You are here
Head - Business Development
- One of the World's largest Solar IPP
- Independent charge for Project Development
About Our Client
Fotowatio Renewable Ventures (FRV), a part of Abdul Latif Jameel, is one of the world's leading global developers in the solar energy market from the company's beginning in 2006, to until today with a presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. FRV is into complete management of solar energy facilities: development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of the projects using photovoltaic and thermo solar technologies. They have successfully developed more than 532 MWdc on five continents.
With a long-term commitment and a management model based on control over and commitment to the processes in which it participates, FRV's aim is to continue being a leading company within the solar industry worldwide.
Reporting to Director - Asia, you will be responsible for:
- Business Development through Turnkey Projects, Greenfield Development, Re-powering and Operational Assets Acquisition routes, Bidding Investment Assessments and Project Appraisal, Collaborate with Promoters and
- Investors for strategy Techno-commercial negotiations with OEMs and Service Providers, Develop and negotiate term sheets, Asset Planning
- Find various opportunities for sale of energy generated: Inter/Intra-state Open access, Third Party, PPA with Utility, Bi-lateral PPA, REC, Group captive mechanisms Regulatory Advocacy & Permitting and Risk Analysis, File petitions & comments with Electricity Regulators, Co-ordinate with Energy Associations Support for Contract Development, Financial Closure, Quality Audits and CSR activities Responsible for project feasibility report/FR/DPR finalization.
The Successful Applicant
You will have an experience of at least 10 years in Business Development of Solar Projects working with IPPs. You will have an excellent network in the ecosystem and should have proven track record of success in winning large projects. You will have excellent leadership abilities and should come with cross border experience.
What's on Offer
You will have an exposure to growing the company from scratch and be a part of a large entity. You will have good career progression across the globe.