You are here
- Decision making role
- Manage a team of driven professionals
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services institution with operations in more than 30 cities in India. They are an esteemed brand within the financial services space and always strive to recruit the best talent in the industry. With the current expansion in their operations, they are looking for a seasoned audit professional for their setup in NCR.
Reporting to the CEO, you shall be responsible for:
- Undertaking audit of various task assigned as per the audit calendar within the target time
- Timely, accurate, concise and effective documentation of audit reports on exceptions observed during the course of audit
- Critically review the existing process and procedures during the audit of respective areas and suggest areas of improvement which would enhance controls and simplify process flow
- Identify any operational risk areas and escalate to the team leader
- Review and follow up of rectification responses from the auditee for early rectification of audit comments and timely closure of audit files
- To scrutinizing transactions in compliance with the regulatory and statutory requirements (FEMA, RBI Guidelines) and adhering to internal processes
The Successful Applicant
You are Qualified CA/MBA with 12+ years of post qualification experience in audits, risk and controls. Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, operations, audit and compliance preferable. You should also have a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results and good communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work within an employee friendly organization and report directly to the senior stakeholders.