You are here
Head- Assurance & Control
- CA with 15+ years of Post Qualification experience within the pharma industry
- 10+ years experience in the Internal Audit,Controls, Assurance & Risk fuction
About Our Client
Our client is a large, well-known MNC in the pharmaceutical space. Spread across multiple specialisations, they are the custodians of reputed brands and a household name across the country. Headquartered in Mumbai, they are looking for a senior internal audit professional who can fit into their finance leadership team.
As the Head of Controls & Assurance team you will be reporting into the South Asia head of Finance and you will
- Lead the outsourced Internal Audit Function and the reporting to the Independent Audit Committee : The role requires the design of the Internal Audit scope alongside the Senior Finance Director. The success of the role requires a continuous oversight, challenge and support in ensuring the internal audit function is adequately testing the relevant controls, producing timely audit reports and interfacing with operations/management for prompt mitigation plans
- Lead the finance Management Monitoring programme : The role requires a routine assessment of the finance function and to devise, develop and undertake a risk based continuous Management Monitoring programmes to test the effectiveness of controls, as well as recommend and implement new control enhancements
- Lead the Independent Business Monitoring (IBM) process : To act as a key interface between the IBM auditors, Compliance Officer and the finance team in preparing for an efficient audit review. Ensure the audit finding comments are accurate and ensure management comments are relevant, promptly reported with any remedial control enhancements are designed and implemented
- Projects : To design and perform ad-hoc audits based by anticipating emerging issues through research and interviews and to act as an advisor to management on how to mitigate emerging risks and embed new controls
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of Post qualification experience and have spent a large part of your career with Pharmaceutical companies. Your expertise is in the areas of Internal Controls, Compliance, Control framework, Risk and Assurance. You will be leading a team of 1 personal and will act as a strategic interface between the different senior stakeholders within the clients office. You have excellent communications skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work as part of the senior management team for a well known pharma giant and a well-known brand across the globe.
Excellent opportunity to take on a leadership role.