You are here
Head - Analytics and Product ( PhD Must )
- Opportunity to grow the analytics practice of a global conglomerate
- Challenging and hands on role to manage a team of high skilled data scientists
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global conglomerate with a diversified business group in more than 100 countries and over 100,000 employees globally. Recognized as a sector leader, they are currently looking for an Analytics Leader based out of Mumbai/Pune/Chennai to grow and manage their Advance Analytics practice.
Reports into the Head of Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Use analytical tools and techniques to help exceed business goals
- Manage a team of 10+ data scientists and business analysts to deploy analytical solutions for the business.
- Use cutting edge data science-related methods and tools to derive insights
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise advanced data scientists and analysts
- Define and promote an agile model development
- Actively participate in the high end analytics product development for business transformation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you must have:
- PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, operations research or related field, with 9-12 years of relevant experience in building and leading a global advanced analytics team.
- Experience in mentoring, and developing a team of data scientists, engineers, advanced analysts
- Significant demonstrated experience in analytics product development
- Experience with project management and Agile methodologies
What's on Offer
Opportunity to Build and Manage the Analytics practice for a global conglomerate.