You are here
GM - Finance role with a leading renewable energy enterprise.
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing revolutionary organization
- Exciting next step for finance professionals working with NYSE listed firms
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US based renewable energy player, having a significant presence in the Indian market as well. With more than a decade long history in providing renewable energy solutions, our client has a total capacity of over 1 GigaWatt. Growing at more than 100% YOY growth rate & listed on the NYSE, our client is well placed to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years as well.
Reporting to the VP-Finance, the job shall entail:-
- Leading a team of 8-10 people and taking care of accounting, reporting and closing as per both USGAAP as well as IGAAP
- Take care of US SEC filings, 10k, 10q etc
- Be the overall Audit in-charge and along with that handle derivatives, equity accounting, deferred tax etc
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the role will be a chartered accountant with between 12-17 years of post qualification experience primarily working with NYSE listed US multinationals. The applicant will be well versed with USGAAP, SEC filings, 10k, 10q etc. with a proven track record in setting up of systems, processes and internal controls. The candidate shall also have good communication skills and strong leadership abilities
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a fast growing industry with an organization growing at more than twice the pace of the rest of the industry