You are here
GM - Accounts
- Head of Finance role
- Opportunity to work in an established fast growing Indian Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an established Indian Organisation. The organisation has been growing at a fast space and is the market leader in Training space. It has been operating for more than 20 years now. They are looking to expand at a rapid pace going ahead.
The responsibilities will include
- Coordinate the preparation of Financial Statements, Financial Reports for internal usage
- Developing reports for top management summarizing the business financial position
- Monitoring and compliance of various term loans and Asset based finances
- Co-coordinating with statutory auditors, tax advisors, and company secretaries with regard to various compliance and pending tax cases of all group companies
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are CA with more than 13 years of experience. Candidates working in Education/training/services industry would be preferred. You are very hands on and can set up and streamline processes. You have strong leadership skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with the leadership team
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation