You are here
Global IT Customer Service Head - Leader in Engineering Service
- Head the IT Customer Services for a large Engineering Company
- Manage the Global Shared Service for IT Support
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading international engineering, design and consultancy services company. They are of European origin and have a strong presence in the Euro region for about 80 years now. They are based out of Gurgaon with a Shared Service in IT which provides support across the globe and which role is an integral part of that team.
Reporting to the Head or Shared Service, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the staff of the global virtual service desk
- Performance reviews, preparing overall performance evaluations and training of your team
- Manage, measure and report service level metrics such as service levels, average handling time, first contract resolution rate, cost per call, call avoidance, end-user satisfaction etc.
- Perform end-user satisfaction surveys (transactional and periodic), and develop action plans to address areas needing improvement.
- Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a Bachelor's degree with an experience of 12-15 years in managing teams across IT Customer Service. You will have an experience in driving large global teams and working in a matrix environment. You will excellent communication skills and an ability to manage complex IT resolutions.
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, you will be working for a global leader in the Engineering Consultant space. You will lead the over all Customer Service function across the globe and be responsible for initiative in this.