You are here
Land and litigation matters. Exposure to regulatory matters
Tier 1 law school or Tier 1 Law firm work experience.
About Our Client
The firm is a leading Indian conglomerate with diversified interests across various sectors including energy, resources, airports, transportation, hospitality and life sciences.
Having already invested over Rs. 20,000 crore(USD 4.3 billion) the company has projects worth over another Rs. 30,000 crore(USD 6.6 billion) in the pipeline, in India.
- The candidate needs to handle the following:
- Land and litigation matters. Exposure to regulatory matters.
- Drafting of various agreements, contracts & deeds.
- Manage the operational & legal issues including facilitation to statutory compliance & liaison with the regulatory & governing bodies on technical & legal complexities.
- Preparations and filling of suits/petitions.
- Briefing the panel advocates on the cases
- The Candidate will be reporting to the Head of legal directly.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should definitely have a degree from a Tier 1 law school or
Work experience from a Tier 1 Law firm
10-12 years work experience
Good Exposure to Land and Litigation matters
Prior Infra experience is preferred
What's on Offer
Good work environment with a unique experience and above industry standard compensation.