You are here
General Manager - Strategic Sourcing
- Leading pharmaceutical MNC & Mining group based in the Middle East with manufact
- Head commercial function and provide costing of RM, PM, finished/engg products
About Our Client
Leading pharmaceutical MNC & Mining group based in the Middle East with manufacturing set up in India.
- Strategic Sourcing & Costing
- Identification, negotiation & agreement finalization of Third party vendors for new products.
- Process hand holding of new vendors through quality/regulatory processes to ensure timeline driven launch
- Ensuring continuity of supply & pricing control for all third party vendors.
- Negotiation and Finalization of international contracts
- Development and maintenance of standard costs
- Costing of RM, PM, Third party products and engineering goods
- API's costing - Working with suppliers, understand cost drivers of API's
- Develop metrics and tracking system for major cost drivers
- Costing of products manufactured at own plant
- Develop Strategies for negotiation of RM/PM, Third party, engineering procurement & purchase decision.
- Data mining from various sources for establishing strong costing structure.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Report on breakeven points by products, work centres, and factories and LLU's
- Coordinating with various functions, manufacturing sites LLU's and overseas offices.
- Provide guidance to purchase function for effective procurement solutions.
- Benchmarking of costs of finished goods from different suppliers.
- Vendor development & evaluation.
- Alternate source development & risk mitigation strategies
To establish and review standards for key operating processes in order to improve resource productivity
The Successful Applicant
- Qualification : BPharm + MBA/Pharma tech
- Experience: 15-20 yrs in Pharma Strategic Sourcing.
- Age: 40-45 years
- Job Specific Skills:
- Dealing with cartels
- Knowledge of standard costing , batch costing, Pharma costing, product and packaging costing
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Number crunching
MS Office and ERP knowledge is a must.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary and a chance to work closely with the leadership management team.