You are here
General Manager - M&A
- Opportunity to work with a leading conglomerate as a part of their M&A team
- Opportunity to strategize organic and inorganic corporate development activity
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Conglomerate who are seeking to hire a General Manager for their M&A team to be responsible for Corporate Planning activities, M&A and strategic alliances to enhance the company's growth prospects.
As a General Manager - M&A reporting to the Vice President - M&A, your primary responsibilities will constitute:
- Support sourcing activity through industry evaluation, target sourcing, tracking potential M&A targets in line with company / business investment strategy
- Spearhead evaluation of various acquisition opportunities, conduct due diligence, lead negotiations and execute deals to closure
- Create a strategic growth plan, identify and deliver value creation initiatives to meet the company's strategic goals
- Work closely with the business and legal teams to develop and execute relevant contracts for key strategic partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a Masters in Business/CPA/CA or well-reputed equivalent from a top-tier institute.
- You must have 12 - 15 years of progressive work experience in M&A department in a corporate or transaction advisory experience in an investment bank / Private Equity
- You must possess strong communication and excellent presentation skills along with the ability to work with Senior Management.
- You must be capable of providing direction and leadership in order to build a strong team environment
- You must have strong analytical, communication and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of an active Corporate Development team of a diversified business conglomerate
- The role also offers competitive compensation for the right individual