You are here
General Manager- Luxury Faucets
- Opportunity to head one of the key brands in Luxury portfolio
- Be part of the corporate giants in Building Materials Industry
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian major into Building materials with a turnover of over 2000 Cr and presence across Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Middle East spanning over 30 countries.
Reporting to Director- Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for the below:
- Drive implementation of different initiatives / activities that help in enhancing the value share create and execute an integrated annual sales budget through , B2B and Channel Sales, influencing architects and designers across India, premium channel /builders , Implement sales promotions, trade programs, retailer advertising and premium product showcases at the right Point-of-sales develop channel strategies including company shops, franchisee stores / premium retailers, alternate channels to achieve maximum spread / reach and ROI objectives.
- Corporate Sales- Road map planning for the B2B business , potential , pitching , execution and client servicing for Building Industry , Commercial Segment , Hospitality .
- Lead the marketing initiatives for the brand
- Own the P&L for your business category
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Engineer and have extensive experience of 10-15 years in Building materials space. Prior experience of working with a luxury brand is a must. This is a P&L responsibility role, and I need someone who has good experience of managing a business of over 100 Crores, large teams and prior experience of scaling up luxury brand from all perspectives- sales, marketing, retail, projects etc.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to head a business of over 100 Crore with one of the giants in Building Materials industry