You are here
General Manager - India | Leading Technology Services Company
Excellent opportunity to head the India business for a reputed global name
Leadership role with a well reputed market leading name
About Our Client
Our client is a US headquartered B-to-B technology services firm providing business software implementation, consulting, integration and support services, that help customers achieve their business objectives. With operations today in the key growth geographies of India and Greater China, the company has embarked on a 5-year plan of growth and expansion. The company is seeking a new general manager for its Indian operation to help drive this growth
As the General Manager for India, you will be heading the country business which includes responsibilities like:
- Leading the India operation of a growing MNC IT services and software company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with its primary operations currently in Asia.
- Leading the Sales and Marketing functions for the brand which includes developing growth targets, monitoring quality and quantity of sales pipeline and monitoring sales closure activity against targets
- Leading the Professional services delivery which includes monitoring team capacity and utilization to ensure they are aligned with performance targets
- Ensuring superior levels of customer satisfaction
- Coordinating with local team and corporate leadership to fulfil parent company reporting requirements
- Developing KPIs for the India business unit and insuring its execution
- Partnering with other geo business unit executives, the global CEO and the parent board of directors to leverage multinational opportunities for growth and operating synergies
The Successful Applicant
You will be a post graduate with at least 15 years of experience in leading sales and service for an IT solutions provider focused on middle market and/or enterprise customers required, ERP and CRM experience preferred. You will have executive leadership experience of an Indian company or business unit, preferably within a multinational group. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will have the ability to think strategically and drive operational execution.
What's on Offer
Lead a team of highly qualified individuals, in a role that promises excellent remuneration, fast track growth and global career prospects.