You are here
General Manager- Hospitality
- Leading and managing the business for the function
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based international hospitality chain that is has a number of chic exotic properties around the world. They are focused on deepening their brand footprint in India. They have been growing and need a strong General Manager to fuel and sustain the growth for India
The incumbent will report to the Director of Asia Operations and be responsible for:
- Assume full responsibility for the operation.
- Ensure maximum revenue and profit is achieved from all sales opportunities.
- Monitor and report on weekly food, beverage, variable and wage costs and ensure in line with budget.
- Ensure all CGS weekly key line reports and monthly stock result meet loss targets.
- Attend all committee meetings, membership, member liaison and responsibility for action in regard to member's feedback and experience.
- Ensure food & service standards, product knowledge are maintained to the highest standard
- Cookhouse and house tonic initiatives fully supported and passion for food driven across the team
- Attend all menu tastings F & B, advice on and approve menus and development. Structured tastings across the year scheduled.
- Ensure that all preventative maintenance and repair is maintained standard meeting monthly audit standards.
- Monitor and approve all PR and marketing associated with Mumbai House, ensuring consistency, quality and integrity across the brand
- Run weekly management training and meetings as and when required.
- Complete and submit a weekly General Managers Audit every Monday
- Give guidance to the Human Resources Manager
- Ensure that effective training is frequently conducted within the Unit.
- Oversee the recruitment of new employees across all departments
- Where appropriate chair disciplinary hearings
- Plan and approve the weekly management rotas and holiday requests for management team
- Monitor and act accordingly with regards to the Mystery Diner Reports.
- Monitor and act accordingly with regard to the Food Alert Audits.
- Ensure the Company's Health & Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that the team is aware of their responsibility in respect of prevention and action in the event of fire in accordance with the Restaurant's fire plan and current legislation-under H & S below
- Be fully conversant with current legislation and licensing laws
- Any ad hoc duties as directed by Director of Operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a minimum 15 years' experience in Hospitality
- strong understanding & exposure to Food & Beverage
- Charismatic & good people management skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International Hospitality player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay