You are here
General Manager Finance
- Work in a dynamic environment for excellent career progression
- Liaise with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading consumer durable companies in India. They are widely recognized in the market with the wide range of products across different verticals. Currently, they are looking to recruit a General Manager- Finance, based out of their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing budgeting and accounting
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Responsible for Business Analysis, Inventory & debtor control and finalization and audit of annual report
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained as per organization's expectations
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing of financial- Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow statements
- Consolidation of Financial of all plants, Business units, subsidiaries
- Supporting liasioning with banks and other financial institutions
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Withholding Payments, Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax.
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA / ICWA with 15 plus years of experience with at least 3 years of experience as Head of Finance & Accounts in a manufacturing company. Experience of Plant Accounting & Costing is a must. You are proficient in SAP / ERP / Tally & advanced excel. You have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team.
What's on Offer
An attractive package with an opportunity to be a part of the decision making team. You will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading brands.