You are here
General Manager Finance/ Business Controller
- *CFO level role with autonomy and the ability to generate immense business value
- Work with one of the leading companies in the industry worldwide
About Our Client
Our client is a large capital intensive multinational European manufacturing orgnaisation with turnover in India exceeding 5000 cr. Renowned for delivering value over a long period our client pushes boundaries in both innovation as well as affordability.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be the Finance Head ofthe largest business within the organisation. Your responsibilities will extend well above and beyond:
- Drawing up budgets, set targets and measure performance against the targets on an ongoing basis. Through the year the budget is revisited to draw up rolling forecasts as per changing scenarios.
- Working out scenarios, analyse reports for deviations and provide decision support to BU management.
- Pushing cost saving targets, provide ideas to functions and help assess achievement and monitor the same on a running basis.
- Ensuring defined processes are followed. Internal controls as per company policies and statutory requirements are being maintained. Responsible for internal control effectiveness monitoring in the domain of job responsibility.
- Co ordinating with indirect taxation dept to ensure statutory requirements are followed, safeguard against tax exposures and recommend actions as and when required.
- Working with IT to improve automated generation of reports and constantly improve efficient use of the support systems.
- Framing financial & accounting policies at local level (I-GAAP: as per statutory reporting) and ensuring implementation of appropriate policies.
- Working with central consolidation team to ensure completion of all audits - statutory (IGAAP and IFRS), tax, hard close.
- Reviewing of major contracts and POS for commercial terms
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate you are a Chartered Accountant with 20 years of experience, minimum 10 of which have been in a capital intensive manufacturing space working closely with clients in the infrastructure or construction space. You have handled the entire gamut of finance and accounts, managed large teams, worked in a structured environment and led significant improvement efforts across your organisations during the course of your career.
What's on Offer
- CFO level role with autonomy and the ability to generate immense business value
- Work with one of the leading companies in the industry worldwide in a strategic production location