You are here
General Manager Alternate Sales
- Lead the HORECA, Institutional and MT channels
- For a business of 2500cr with indias largest Food and Beverage conglomerate
About Our Client
The client is a a leader in the non-alcoholic beverage industry with a track record of growing the business multifold over the last few years.
They have products in the range of mature to launch stage and some in the mid life stage.
India's oldest and most reputed and well known organisation for being profitable and maintaining its standards in terms of products and market penetration.
1. To develop strategies & execute plans to increase penetration into the HORECA & Institutional Sales Segment across the given region
2. Responsible for distribution & development of all promotional & brand building activities
3. Responsible for the top line & bottom line delivery for HORECA & Institutional Sales Segment
4. Responsible for the training involved for all those responsible for HORECA & Institutions to understand the strategies & the nuances of the segment
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 10 years of work experiance
2. Strong connections and understanding of the HORECA channel
3. Understanding of food and beverages as an industry
What's on Offer
Excellent senior opportunity to grow a business to the levels of the worlds largest MNCs