You are here
- Finance Business Partner based at Bangalore
- Fast growth environment in start-up Retail MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest retail chains with aggressive growth plans in India. Its known for it culture and values. They are looking for a Financial Controller based at Bangalore, who would be a Finance business partner to the business and also would ensure a compliant organisation in India
Reporting into Finance Director and managing a team of 30 people, your key job responsibilities are:
- Secure compliance with relevant accounting standards, IFRS, and GAAP requirements through financial reporting systems, processes and procedures to deliver accurate, timely and complete reports
- Be accountable for country-optimised tax position, evaluation of investment decisions, company and capital structure, reviewing financial models and scenario analysis.
- Ensure cash flow planning, efficient funding and sourcing of financial services
- Together with the relevant stakeholders analyse and evaluate benefits, costs and investments, describe business cases, support clear and actionable programmes, and secure follow up and learning
- Be responsible and accountable for developing and maintaining effective routines for the country finance function
- Be responsible for all statutory audits and group reporting
- Be responsible for securing a robust internal financial controls framework
- Together with the Risk and Compliance Manager, secure a well-functioning governance framework in the country, compliance with the organisation's Code of Conduct, internal policies and guidelines and compliance with local legislation
- Lead and develop co workers and teams, focus on business understanding and secure the Companies core values and culture.
- Secure an efficient and lean organisation with competent and high-performing teams. Identify and develop talents and secure succession planning
The Successful Applicant
You must be a CA with 10-15 years post-qualification experience from FMCG/ Retail/ FMCD or any Consumer focused industry. We are looking for someone who can drive teams, can work cross functionally, believes in team work and has strong analytical mind & lateral thinking.
This position is based out of Bangalore, so you must be willing to relocate if not based in Bangalore.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working culture with strong career progression
- Opportunity to be part of the growth story of a MNC start-up in India