You are here
- An exciting opportunity with leading global organization
- Excellent exposure in a strategic role
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of medical devices with headquarters in US. It has a global revenue of more than USD 5 billion. They have setup an R&D department in Gurgaon. They are looking for an experienced professional to work on financial strategy in IMEA region.
Reporting to Finance Manager your role will include:
- Provide key financial support at all R&D Business and Plan reviews
- Work directly with R&D managers and analyse various cost heads of new and existing projects
- Analyse performance trends and profitability parameters
- Investigate any variances in performance against quarterly plans
- Work closely with global Finance teams and stakeholders monitor the execution and progress of R&D projects
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you are a chartered accountant with experience of 5-8 years in FP&A function. Candidates with experience on cost management and analysis will be preferred. You have hands on experience on Hyperion and SAP. You have worked on IGAAP and USGAAP. You have strong communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders cross functionally.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to work for large geography and manage multiple stakeholders.