You are here
CA with 5+ years of post qualification experience and overseeing finance
Experience with a retail/ similar industry
About Our Client
Our client is a 25 year old American lifestyle company majorly dealing in footwear and apparel. Their global revenue is in excess of USD 3 billion. They have been in India since 2013 and have managed to clock a revenue of INR 200 crores and open 60+ stores. They are now looking for a brilliant candidate who can be part of their finance team.
As Finance Manager, you will report to the CFO and be responsible for
- Handling books of accounts- general & subsidiary ledger
- Handled AR, AP and Fixed Assets accounting
- Finalizing & closing books of accounts
- Preparation of audited financials
- Knowledge of current AS & its revisions
- Good comm skills- interaction with US
- Monthly reco- AR/ AP/Bank/ intercompany/Fixed assets/ inventory
- Reporting to the Board
- Cashflow management with the CFO
- Taxation understanding
The Successful Applicant
You are a chartered accountant with 5+ years of post qualification experience having worked as a finance manager in a mid sized set up. You are well versed with all major areas of finance which include accounts, tax compliances, audit, cashflow management. You have preferable worked in the retail industry and are capable of working in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the best names in the retail industry. Also, have a chance to handle a team and work closely with the CFO.