You are here
- Opportunity to work for an innovation driven organization.
- Contribute as an effective Business Partner to drive their growth.
About Our Client
Headquartered out of Kyoto, Japan, Omron is one of the leading Japanese giants with an innovation driven approach across its key business divisions including Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Automotive and Electronic Components. With global revenue of more than $8 Billion USD and an employee strength of 40,000 people, Omron is looking to capitalize upon the growth trends of the Indian market through it's innovation driven and people-centric approach.
Reporting to the Head Finance, Manager Finance will be responsible for the following:
- Taking care of Accounting, AP/AR, Closing and Financial Reporting for the organisation.
- Participate in Budgeting exercise while partnering and understanding the needs of various process owners.
- Effectively manage the Treasury & Banking operations of the company.
- Set up Internal Controls and manage various Stat compliance including VAT, Service Tax et cetera.
- Co-ordinate with the internal and external auditors to successfully conclude audits.
- Manage and develop a team of driven finance professionals.
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal candidate MUST have:
- Excellent team management and stakeholder management skills to successfully manage the role.
- Have 5-8 years of post-qualification as a CA/ICWA.
- Should have an in depth understanding and direct exposure of key activities including Budgeting, Accounting, Financial Reporting, managing audits and stat compliance.
- Industry background within Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Product industry is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work-life balance and an opportunity to work for an organisation which is committed towards investing into and developing it's employees.
- An opportunity to work for one of market leading players while contributing to their ambitious growth plans in India and being rewarded for the same.