You are here
- CA with 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with the Indian setup of an MNC with exposure to all areas of finance
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC and is one of the largest manufacturers of machinery in Asia. They design, manufacture and supply gearboxes which are applicable to diverse industries like cement, chemical, food & beverage, paper manufacturing, steel, textile etc. Their have a presence in 25+ countries across the globe. Within India, they operate out of 9 major locations. As they enter into an expansion mode, they are looking for a sharp individual to head their finance team as well as overlook HR operations at their Pune location for a business at a sub INR 100 crores level.
As Finance Manager, you will be reporting to the MD of the India business with a dotted line reporting to the CFO in Europe and will be responsible for:
- Setting up finance department
- Financial statement and report preparation on a periodic and perpetual basis - Reporting to the HQ in Europe.
- Supervision and control of core accounting activities: general ledger, payables, payroll, property, treasury, risk and insurance management, taxes (VAT, corporate, employee income taxes, etc.)
- Preparation and analysis of annual/semi-annual/quarterly budgets.
- Credit controlling and insurance.
- Optimization of working capital.
- Controlling and implementing internal control procedures.
- Treasury management
- Maintaining and creating new banking relationships
- Conducting financial analysis for senior management.
- Overlooking basic HR processes (recruitment, training and development, performance management, personnel administration, etc)
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 5+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry. You are familiar with all areas of finance i.e accounting, taxation, auditing, budgeting & forecasting, reporting, etc. You have excellent communication skills and are capable of grooming the finance team in Pune and managing stakeholders based out of Europe.
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper with one of the best names in the manufacturing industry. Be the head of Finance and HR for the Pune location.