You are here
- CA with 5+ years of PQE in accounting, auditing, treasury and taxation
- Experience with a big 4 consulting firm/large MNC with overall finance exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a major global financial market player, with a strong team of Analysts & Professional Traders. They have 15+ office across the globe. They trade on a day to day basis using exchange rate derivatives and derivative commodities. They employ state of the art hardware and software to provide their traders with constant connectivity to large global derivates exchanges. They provide an opportunity to participate in and be abreast with global financial markets. They are now looking for a dynamic individual to transition their currently outsourced finance in-house and gradually groom and build a strong finance team.
As Finance Manager, you will be reporting to the CFO based in UK and will be responsible for :
* Accounting experience -Statutory accounting, Management accounting,Reconciliation
* Taxation - understanding of basic concepts enough to have a conversation with a Tax advisor.
* Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance
* Hedging and cash management
* Legal & compliance - general concepts, basic knowledge enough to have a conversation with an Advisor
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 5+ years in handling the overall finance function. You have worked for both a big four consulting firm and/or as a Finance Manager in an MNC and have experience in handling accounting, taxation, auditing, MIS, budgeting and forecasting,treasury. You have excellent communication skills and are capable of hand-holding and grooming a finance team.
What's on Offer
A chance to manage the transitioning of the finance function in-house as well as grow the finance team gradually. Be the single point of contact for Finance for the company's India business.