You are here
- An opportinty to work with Fortune 500 company
- The role will cover the entire gamut of finance
About Our Client
Our client is fortune 500 organisation and one of the top global pharma organisation. They have been operating in India for over a decade now. Our client has been voted as one of the best employers in various global surveys.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the role would include:
- Overall control of all financial transactions, significant processes, accounting matters, MIS and statutory compliances both from Local GAAP and US GAAP prospective
- Monthly reporting to and co-ordination with the parent Company with respect to the financial position, tax position, cash flow and analysis on various performance areas
- Exercising control over the matters relating to Direct tax, Indirect Tax and other various statutory requirements applicable to the Plants and other establishments of the Company
- Handling Direct and Indirect Tax Assessments including departmental appearances
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would be a CA with more than 7 years of work experience post qualification. The candidate should have strong technical accounting base and worked on Indian GAAP and US GAAP. the candidate should have worked on both Direct (including Transfer Pricing) and indirect tax. It would be preferred if the candidate has worked in pharma sector and coming from MNC background. Excellent communication skills and ability to setup processes in a new division are must.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to work in the fastest growing sector and work with a global pharma giant. This opportunity will provide the exposure to work in a new and a growing division. The role provides an exciting opportunity to interact with global stakeholders.