You are here
Finance Manager - Commercial
- Opportunity to work with a market leader
- Opportunity to grow with a growing business
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand in the Healthcare/Pharma/Medical Devices sector, and arguably the market leader in its field. They're currently looking at expanding their operations in India, and are currently looking to recruit Manager Commercial position, based out of their office in Gurgaon.
Reporting directly into the group CFO, your key responsibilities include:
- Drive annual growth in net revenue and gross profit per case through a best in class Revenue Growth Management practice (analysis, strategy and programs)
- Build and embed the functional capability of Pricing Strategy (Set, Get and Keep price) and Trade and Promotional Investment Optimization driving value growth in your market
- Present the business dashboard to the senior management highlighting achievements and control areas with detailed product wise margins analysis
- Analysis of price variance and fixing the gaps against the standard costs
- Review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for reasonability and analyzing the same with respect to budgets and projections and suggesting areas/methods of cost savings/margin improvements
- You will apply the frameworks, tools and guidelines to drive greater effectiveness and ROI of commercial investments and promotional spending
- You will provide regular feedback to the Country Leadership & Region team on effectiveness of the promotion strategy locally and work with them to create and implement changes as required
- Drive profitability by channel enabling customer marketing and commercial teams to effectively allocate resources.
- Apply the global trade terms framework which drives trade spend transparency and optimization, and enables the commercialization of our Category Pricing strategies
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA / MBA with 7 - 11 years of relevant experience within the Healthcare / Pharma / Medical Devices / FMCG sector. Our client is looking for someone with excellent communication, and team building skills, and should be comfortable working in a dynamic, multicultural environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the best brands in the market to be associated with. Moreover, this is an excellent opportunity to be at a critical position, during a rapid expansion of an organization. Our client also offers a very progressive environment to work at.