You are here
Finance controller for fast growing Liquor organization
Opportunity to work closely with senior management and founders
About Our Client
A craft beer - Imagined in India, Bira 91 is a rebellion against boring beer. Bira 91 is disrupting the beer market with its great taste and a distinct brand identity that has captured the attention and loyalty of India's urban millennial. Youthful, irreverent and nomadic, Bira 91 is a brand with a witty sense of humor
Reporting in to the Finance Director, the successful candidate shall be responsible for spearheading the growth of the organisation from a finance stand point. The job will entail:-
- Chalk out the budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis plans both for the short term as well as the long term
- Manage the entire AP & AR process
- Ensuring statutory and legal compliance relating to Finance, Excise, and Accounts
- Liaising and negotiating with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund based facilities to meet working capital and project requirements
- Monitor and Control of third party operations with respect to Financial, Stock Accounting and Excise point of view
- Implement and maintain strong internal controls
The Successful Applicant
You will be a chartered accountant with between 8-15 years of post-qualification experience in manufacturing setup and will have a strong track record in a controllership profile. You will be an individual with a strong personality and excellent communication skills who is expected to work closely with business teams to achieve the growth numbers. You will also have a strong track record in budgeting, forecasting and FP&A cycles along with excellent knowledge of AP, AR, internal processes and tax compliance. Candidate with experience in liquor/beverage industry is preferred.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work in rapidly growing organisation with Pan India presence. The position will work closely with senior stakeholders and founders. The role is dynamic with strong business partnering investor management aspect.