You are here
- Finance controller role for a growing Indian FMCG organisation
- CA with 12+ years work experience (FMCG Preferred)
About Our Client
Our client is an Indian FMCG organisation growing rapidly. They have two manufacturing plants and have a strong presence in North India. They have recently started exports to Middle East and SE Asia. They are looking for a Finance Controller who can help them expand their operations and has seen such expansion in his past experience.
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Setting up robust internal processes
- Optimisation of working capital
- Preparing the budgets and working closely with higher management to grow the business
- Working with Auditors
- Ensuring compliance for both domestic and international business
The Successful Applicant
You are CA with 12+ years of work experience in FMCG industry. You have experience of scaling up the operations for a mid sized organisation. You have taken care of entire gamut of finance. Ideally candidates should be based out of Delhi NCR.
What's on Offer
- Work closely with senior management of a growing organisation
- Opportunity to setup international business for the organisation