You are here
- Opportunity to work with a global leader
- Attractive compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a wholly owned portfolio company of one of the largest global PE firm & is a reputed IT -ITES Special Economic Zone creator. With their aggressive growth plans, they are looking to hire an able leader as a Finance Controller to look after the complete gamut of Finance & Accounts for all their assets in Delhi- NCR.
Reporting directly into the CFO for their pan India operations, you will be responsible for:
- Advice the CFO and other executives on the financial implications and risks related to key issues and important strategic decisions; keep all relevant stakeholders posted, on a timely basis, regarding ongoing financial condition of the organization.
- Evaluate, and potentially design/redesign and implement the Company's risk management, financial, accounting and reporting processes and supporting systems, ensuring world class financial administration.
- Oversee annual business planning and budgeting process. Jointly with business leadership, develop and implement financial strategies and action plans to achieve financial objectives set in the budget
- Drive in a hands-on manner the full array of financial functions including taxation, treasury, cash management, working capital management, corporate finance, control, audit, financial planning and analysis, MIS and investor relations.
- Overall responsibility of maintaining compliance with all applicable statutory laws, ensure internal compliance with various policies and processes laid out in the Organization
- Oversee preparation of monthly Financial MIS and the external and internal audit processes.
- Oversee entire secretarial compliances including but not limited to preparation of minutes of Board of Directors', shareholders meetings materials, etc.
- Regular review of SOP's and develop/implement SOP's as and when required
- Liaise with all government and other external authorities such as (SEZ, MIDC etc) to ensure smooth and seamless provision of services by these bodies and ensuring compliance with their requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 7 to 12 years of post qualification experience. You are well versed with accounting, taxation and on ground experience with strong exposure of working with finance related vendors. You are a self-starter, have passion to get things done, and strong articulation with clarity of thought & demonstrate timeliness, responsiveness, leadership traits and adherence to deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work culture
- Chance to work with a reputed brand