You are here
- Finance controller role in USGAAP & IGAAP
- Opportunity to work with a multinational company renowned for work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is an American media giant having presence across all continents - currently looking to further their growth in the Indian market. Renowned world over for their employee friendly atmosphere, the organization has created a niche space for itself in media distribution & broadcast networks.
The job entails:-
- Heading the accounting function for the organization in India
- Reviewing & finalizing books of accounts as per USGAAP & IGAAP
- Ensure reporting is done in a timely and an accurate manner
- Manage over all cash flow & balance sheet reporting
- Liaison with external auditors as well as the taxation team
- Lead a team of 5 professionals
The Successful Applicant
The idea candidate for the role will be a Chartered Accountant with circa 10 years of post qualification work experience. Strong experience and knowledge of both USGAAP & IGAAP is a must. Women candidates coming in from renowned American / services based organizations will be preferred.
In addition to this, the candidate should have excellent communication skills with strong leadership abilities. The successful applicant would have headed team sizes that are not larger than 10 peoples. Candidates constantly striving to bring in innovation in to accounting procedures and processes will be preferred.
What's on Offer
An ideal opportunity for CAs with around 10 years of experience in USGAAP & IGAAP to further their career in an organization that is renowned world over for their family environment and work life balance