You are here
- Opportunity to set up a brand from scratch
- Facilitate growth in a fast paced expansion oriented environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leaders in importing & distributing alcohol in India. They have a portfolio of blockbuster brands in all categories of spirits. They command a very high share for their brands because of a complete package that they provide to their clients and a wide array of vendors to choose from. Our client is one of the most preferred organizations in terms of growth aspects and work culture, and to fuel their growth further, they are adding a chain of restaurants & bars to their portfolio
Having a mixture of operations & strategy, the job will entail:-
- Heading & handling the finance function for the chain of restaurants including but not limited to taking care of books of accounts (preparation to finalization), taxation (with special focus on excise) and audits
- Regular review of accounting records for accuracy and compliance purposes
- Facilitating the growth of the organization from a two location entity to a 1000 Crore brand in the next five years & driving the brand towards an IPO
- Ensure closing & reporting deadlines established by local regulations are met
- Review and approve all business expense reports and all vendor invoices.
- Be the central point for audits (corporate, statutory, Internal, and any others etc.) as well as other outside accounting requirements.
- Take care of tax filings on a timely basis and dealing with external stakeholders for the same, if necessary.
- Take care of the FP&A function to interpret and provide analysis of financial reports and information for internal non-finance personnel related to budgeting, expenditures, coding, and document preparation for accounting activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a Chartered accountant, with between 5 to 9 years of post qualification work experience, ideally coming from a retail / hospitality (restaurants) background. The candidate would have taken care of the entire gamut of finance & would ideally have experience in the facilitation of the scaling up of operations of the firm. Excellent communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit & a strong motivation to work in a start-up environment is a must.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity for young chartered accountants coming from a retail / hospitality background to further their career in a young start-up, providing a chance to grow the organization from a 2 restaurant chain to potentially a 1000 crore+ listed entity.