You are here
Finance Controller / Finance Manager
Opportunity to work with a global leader
Great place to work with a very employee friendly culture
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multinational companies in the field of designing and manufacturing. American multinational, whose competitive positioning in the life science and measurement instrument market has resulted in worldwide growth and success. With a strong focus on Employee engagement and benefits our client is globally an employer of choice.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance for the India business, you will be responsible for:
- Managing financial and accounting personnel in the delivery of accounting data, financial information. Provide analysis and business financial support and consulting to management in decision making
- Interpreting financial information, tracking financial statements and working with business to develop projections, thereby preparations of financials in accordance with local GAAP as per the required statutory requirement
- Will be responsible for managing internal/statutory audit personnel responsible for conducting audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes, therefore drive Tax audit, statutory audits and internal audit for India entities
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of direct taxes as an enabler to handle corporate tax return and litigation with emphasis on transfer pricing litigation. Facilitate corporate tax returns, assessments and advance tax payments and maintain tax budgets and accruals
- Ensure timely submission of International tax provisioning templates (ITP's) ,Transfer pricing templates and Income tax dashboards. Preparation/review of global tax trackers, review of WHT validation, and reconciliation and ensure timely submission of WHT returns and issuance of certificates
- Collaborate across controllership teams, sales team and all other cross functional teams to drive results, solves complex, high impact financial and business program/ project design and delivery problems
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA with 10 to 14 years of post-qualification experience. You have prior experience of working in a controllership role while managing the entire accounting & reporting function. In depth working knowledge of Direct Tax in addition to financial accounting & reporting is a must. Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to manage a team is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a controllership role with a US multinational, globally renowned for their culture & has been an employer of choice.