You are here
Finance Controller, Bangalore
Only CA with 10-15 years of experience will be considered
Set up in India is small and this role has 2 people reporting to him
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC into manufacturing of products in B2B segment however in India their set up is more about distribution and service of those products than core manufacturing. To strengthen their plan, they are currently looking to hire a FC based out of Bangalore.
Reporting to MD and functionally to regional finance lead this position will be responsible for:-
- Reporting monthly numbers and forecast for the India business to the HQ
- Ensuring audit and all internal compliances are done in time
- Maintaining hygiene in terms of all accounting and reporting procedures including but not limited to tax compliance
- Being the SPOC for the regional and global HQ and ensuring complete financial correctness
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a CA with 10-15 years of experience working with MNC in Manufacturing/service sector. The role is more on financial hygiene, financial operations than financial business partnering. You are comfortable in financial operations and can work fairly independently being very hands on in your approach than supervisory. You are ok with travelling in your role upto 30% within India to other offices as well. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take on the next challenging role in your career.
What's on Offer
- Excellent working culture
- Attractive benefits and remuneration